Terms of Service
Also see Ordering Information for addition details about your ESawdust order.
Please read these terms of service so that you fully understand the conditions of sale including warranty and conditions of final sale. By proceeding with your order, you confirm your unconditional acceptance of these terms of service. If you do not agree with the terms of service, simply do not place an order or use this web site.
- 1. Returns of Products Purchased. Returns of unaffected products can be made within 14 days of receipt of the products ordered. Unaffected products are products which have not been powered up, programmed, soldered upon, scratched, or in any way connected to any other component physically or electrically.
- 2. Shipping limitations, delivery risks, and product ownership. An order is shipped to the address you provide when you place the order. Any item purchased from this web site is purchased with a shipping contract. Once 360VL / ESawdust delivers the products to the shipping company, all the loss and ownership and title for the items transfers to you. 360VL / ESawdust is no longer responsible for the items or delivery as the ability to deliver the product is no longer under our control, but in the control of the shipping company.
- a. If there is any problem with shipping including non-delivery or damage to the product, you are responsible for filing a claim with the shipping company.
- 3. Import duties and taxes. If the product is shipped to an address outside the United States of America, any import duties and taxes incurred are your responsibility.
- 4. Products descriptions, specifications, and website content. Any features including product specifications, prices, or services that are described on this web site (www.esawdust.com) are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- a. Weights and measures are approximate and are provided for your convenience. We attempt to make all weights and measures accurate, but various products attributes can vary from time to time and from batch to batch.
- b. Product colors may differ substantially from what you see in a product description. For example, the picture of a blue circuit board may not be the color of the board you receive. Functionally, the circuits will be identical or otherwise the variances described, but exact color matches are not guaranteed.
- c. Products and services described on this website (www.esawdust.com) will not be available at all times or at any time in the future. We do not guarantee we'll carry every product and service at any particular time.
- d. By placing an oder with www.esawdust.com you represent that you are of the minimum age to possess the product and that the use of the product will not violate any applicable laws be those laws of local, state, federal or international authority.
- 5. Information accuracy. In the case of every product we sell, we endeavor to accurately describe the features, functions, and other attributes of the product. However, it's possible that information could be out of date or rendered inaccurate over time or just plain wrong despite our effort to make it accurate. Information may not be current such as stock and availability or may have additional or fewer attributes than described. Any discrepancies are not intentional and we would appreciate you bringing any inaccuracy to our attention.
- 6. Pricing. Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. Email order confirmations do not indicate our acceptance of an order and we reserve the right to limit quantity of any product or service without notice. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse service to any customer. Finally, information verification may be required to consummate an order even after you have received an order confirmation. All sales are considered final 14 days after receiving the product.
- 7. Web site usage. All aspects of the website design including text, graphics, layout, content, descriptions, and any material that can be downloaded a protected by copyright, trademarks and other laws. The content of this website is Copyright (C) 2009, 360VL, Inc or affiliates or suppliers of products sold on this site. It's possible that unauthorized use of material from this web site could violate copyright, trademark, privacy and publicity laws and regulations.
- 8. Trademarks. Some trademarks, service marks, logos, and tradenames used and displayed on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of 360VL or its suppliers and affiliates. Trademarks, service marks, logos and tradenames not owned by 360VL, are owned by their respective companies. Nothing on this site grants the right or license to use any trademark, servicemark, tradename, or logo without the written permission of 360VL.
- 9. Links. Very often, a link will be provide which takes you to a site that is not owned or operated by 360VL / ESawdust. We cannot be responsible for the content of these sites and the links are provided as a convenience to you. The risk of accessing any link on any site not owned by 360VL / ESawdust is yours.
- 10. Inappropriate material. You a prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could encourage such action which would be considered a criminal offense or provoke civil liability or violate any law. At our discretion, we may take actions to prevent such a violation including removal of any material you have posted. We will disclose the identity, if possible, of any individual to appropriate legal authorities, court order or subpoena.
- 12. Disclaimers. Enjoy this site but use it at your own risk. Any information in the form of text, graphics, or services are provided as-is and without any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Neither 360VL / ESawdust or any of its affiliates warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, material, or services provided on or through this web site. Information contained on this site may be out date or erroneous. Any implied warranties to not apply when prohibited by law. Consult your local laws for any prohibitions that apply.
All products and services purchased on or through this web site are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufactures, distributors and suppliers, if any. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, any implied warranties with respect to the products and services listed or purchased on or through this web site. Wthout limiting the generality of the foregoing, we hereby expressly disclaim all liability for product defect or failure, claims that are due to normal wear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation. We make no warranties to those defined as "consumers" in the magnuson-moss warranty-federal trade commission improvements act. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
- 13. Limitations of liability. 360VL / ESawdust has no responsibility and assumes no liability for any damages to or viruses or malware that may infect your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by directly or indirectly from you accessing, using and browsing this web site. You assume all responsibility for downloaded materials. There is no case in which 360VL's officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents be liable to you or anyone else for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages including, without limitation, lost profits, lost data, or interruption of business. Whether or not you were told of these damages or possible damages, no liability exists whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory. Unless prohibited by law, these limitations of liability apply. Your local laws may or may not specify any prohibitions of liability and you are responsible for knowing these.
- 14. Revisions to these terms of service. These terms may be modified at any time without notice. Any updates to these terms will be provided on this web site. Before any order can proceed, you must agree to these terms. These are the general terms for this web site but any of these terms may be superceded by specific terms on any page of this web site.
- 15. Choice of Law: Jurisdiction. These terms of service supersede any other agreement between you and 360VL / ESawdust to the extent necessary to resolve inconsistencies and ambiguity between this and previous agreements. The terms of service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Sate of Colorado, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this web site will be brought only in the courts of the State of Colorado or the United States District Court for the District of Colorado. A printed version of these terms of service will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these terms of service tot he same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- 16. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this web site at any time, for any reason and for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this web site at any time without notice.
- 17. Additional assistance. If you don't understand any of the terms of service or have any questions or comments, please contact our customer service by email or telephone at 719-302-3259.